Powerful software for assembly and formulation based manufacturing.
Infocomm’s manufacturing software is underpinned by a history of industry expertise developed over 30 years. We’re trusted by a range of manufacturers from automotive to chemicals to food. Our ERP software solutions cater for Bill of Materials types of manufacturing such as assembly, through to formulations manufacturing such as mixing.
With a passion for R&D we’ve created a system that uses the latest technology and allows for entry and forecasting for planning purposes, as well as specific features such inventory control, stocktake capability, dangerous goods and temperature control rules. Device integration is also available.
All of our manufacturing software solutions are tailored to our customers needs. Our personalised approach ensures our software meets your exact requirements and in the process we can also help identify opportunities for improved efficiencies and fine-tune processes.
Manufacturing software built-in features include:
- Assembly or full component production support
- Formulations based production support
- Estimating, Forecasting and Job Costing
- Production Control
- Simple Bill of Materials or complex down to multi-levels
- Fully graphical interface for Bill of Materials
- Simple Drag & Drop facilities to create and maintain Bill of Materials
- Easily copy and create new Bill of Materials and routings from existing entries
- Ability to hold alternate Bill of Materials and routings for a product
- Multiple Units of Measure
- Analysis tools provided for data Job control and shop floor management
- Tracking of Jobs through in-house and external (third-party) work centres
- Ability to modify jobs dynamically
Sales & Inventory
- Full tracking and reporting of inventory
- Customer specific pricing and invoicing
- Central or remote (web) sales order processing capabilities that can be linked to other applications
- Sales Reporting
- Order Entry
- Highly configurable reports
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Reports and printing of standard documents can be provided in multiple languages
- Local & Overseas Purchasing
- Real-time Multi-Lingual allows users to operate in multiple countries and in their own language
- Standard and user defined barcoding and other identification types
- Optional device integration for scanners, barcoders and other add-ons
- Full integration with our other Infocomm software modules
- Export to Excel and other formats.
- EDI interface
Gain a competitive edge with our unique fusion of software for manufacturing and service
We believe software is more powerful when it’s paired with solid partnerships with our customers. That’s why you’ll have access to after sales support and our support desk when you need it so you can get the most out of your software.
Contact us today to discuss how we can tailor a manufacturing software solution for your business.